Hollywood’s professional makeup school

Student Loans

For evening students who cannot afford the cost of CMS tuition, we are able to offer a loan programs through a private lending company. In order to apply for the loan, the applicant must first fill out the CMS enrollment application for an evening start date, then contact CMS to request paperwork for the loan. Students may request up to 60% of the tuition costs of their chosen programs. The exact parameters of the loan are decided by the lending company and may be affected by the applicant’s credit. Applicants will be required to pay the remaining 40% tuition, lab fees, and material cost prior to starting class. Please note that this loan is for evening students only. For more information about this option, please contact CMS Administration.