Cinema Makeup School’s success has afforded it an opportunity to give back. CMS regularly works with charitable organizations in an effort to better the community.Here are some organizations the school supports:
- SOS Children’s Villages – CMS donates a portion of the proceeds from sales of its branded t-shirts to support this worthy charity, which finds homes for orphaned and abandoned children. Learn More.
- A Time For Heroes – CMS provides significant support for this annual event which benefits the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation. Learn More
- Susan G. Komen Foundation – CMS has provided material support to events such as Exhibit Ambush, which benefit the foundation’s quest to fund a cure breast cancer. Learn More.
- The Grossman Burn Center – CMS students create moulage (false injuries) to help train volunteers for this special hospital unit that handles burn victims. Learn More.
- The American Red Cross – CMS has provided organizational and material support for great events like The Zombie Blood Run which benefit this venerable humanitarian organizaiton. Learn More.
CMS is always looking for new ways to give back! To find out more or inquire about partnering with CMS, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.