We can’t hold our excitement anymore. Cinema Makeup School is proud to announce a new scholarship opportunity! Cinema Makeup School has partnered with a few makeup cosmetic brands to introduce a new Brand Ambassador Scholarship. The CMS Brand Ambassador Scholarship award varies depending on the Sponsoring Cosmetic Brand, so make sure you check back frequently for updates on the current brand and scholarship award!
Current partners include: Kevyn Aucoin, MAC Cosmetics, Kryolan, MAKE UP FOR EVER, and IT Cosmetics.
This time, we’re partnering with
Deadline for all scholarship submissions is November 15, 2019 at 12PM PST
- Fill out the CMS BAS Scholarship application form
- Follow @cinemamakeupschool and the Sponsoring Cosmetic Brand on Instagram
- In a single Instagram post/album, publish up to three (3) makeup application photo(s).
- Describe why you would make a great brand ambassador for the Sponsoring Cosmetic Brand.
- Tag the photo with #CMSBAS and #[company]IsMyBrand
So for example, if you’d like to apply to the CMS Brand Ambassador Scholarship, you will need to follow @cinemamakeupschool and @skindinavia on Instagram, as well as tag the photo with #skindinaviaIsMyBrand.
With that said, the winner is determined by the following criteria: social engagement, artistic talent, brand representation, personal statement, and character.
Be sure to read our full rules for more details, and follow us on Instagram for announcements. If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].
*This scholarship is for Cinema Makeup School credit only and has zero cash value. Monetary credits can be used towards unpaid tuition only. Moreover, the award cannot be used retroactively, even if the awardee has not completed his or her education.